8 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
When your cruise ship docks in Livorno, travel through Tuscany to visit Florence and Pisa with the ease of a small-group tour. Your guide shares Florence highlights including Accademia Gallery skip-the-line admission to view Michelangelo's 'David' sculpture, and free time to explore afterward. Continue to Pisa to see landmarks including the Leaning Tower of Pisa located in the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Piazza dei Miracoli.
- Small-group shore excursion to Pisa and Florence from Livorno
- Includes a Florence tour and fast-track entrance to Accademia Gallery
- Small group limited to 16 people allows a more personalized tour
- Travel by minivan with pickup and drop-off at the Livorno port
Saved to wishlist!
All Fees and Taxes
Skip- The-Line Tickets to Accademia to see the iconic statue of 'David'
Audio device for the guided tour in Florence
WiFi on board
Professional English speaking driver
Expert English speaking local guide in Florence
Worry-Free Shore Excursion - we return to ship 100% on time (or we take you to the next port on us!)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup is next to the gangplank of the cruise ship
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infant seats available
- No food or drinks inside vehicles
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY ItalyTours.EU
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Florence & Pisa: small-group / skip-the-line / minimal walking to sites!?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Florence & Pisa: small-group / skip-the-line / minimal walking to sites!?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Florence & Pisa: small-group / skip-the-line / minimal walking to sites!?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Florence & Pisa: small-group / skip-the-line / minimal walking to sites!?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "As a "small group" tour instead of a private tour, this was reasonably priced." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Florence & Pisa: small-group / skip-the-line / minimal walking to sites!
2 hours 30 minutes
1 hour 20 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPort Transfers Bus ToursPorts of Call ToursFull-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingTransfers & Ground TransportPisaShore Excursions - TuscanyPort Transfers - TuscanyBus Tours - TuscanyPorts of Call Tours - TuscanyFull-day Tours - TuscanyShore Excursions - ChiantiPort Transfers - ChiantiBus Tours - ChiantiPorts of Call Tours - ChiantiFull-day Tours - ChiantiShore Excursions - San GimignanoPort Transfers - San GimignanoBus Tours - San GimignanoPorts of Call Tours - San GimignanoFull-day Tours - San GimignanoCategory
Villa Gamberaia Tours & TicketsSan Frediano Tours & TicketsFlorence Via Cavour (Via Camillo Cavour) Tours & TicketsBuontalenti Grotto (Grotta del Buontalenti) Tours & TicketsOspedale degli Innocenti Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardo da Vinci) Tours & TicketsVasari Corridor (Corridoio Vasariano) Tours & TicketsGiotto's Bell Tower (Campanile di Giotto) Tours & TicketsGalileo Museum (Museo Galileo) Tours & TicketsLeonardo da Vinci Museum (Museo Leonardiano di Vinci) Tours & TicketsMichelangelo's Statue of David (Il Davide di Michelangelo) Tours & TicketsDante House Museum (Museo Casa di Dante) Tours & TicketsOltrarno Tours & TicketsPalazzo Strozzi Tours & TicketsSt Mark’s Anglican Church Tours & TicketsMedici Riccardi Palace (Palazzo Medici Riccardi) Tours & TicketsFountain of Neptune Tours & TicketsGreat Synagogue of Florence (Tempio Maggiore) Tours & TicketsBargello Museum (Museo Nazionale del Bargello) Tours & TicketsPiazza di Santa Maria Novella Tours & Tickets