- Learn about the local ecology from your guide
- Enjoy an intimate experience on a small-group tour
- Kayak, wetsuit, snorkel gear, and a life vest are provided
- See other local wildlife in their natural habitat
Departure & Return
Come to Paddles Outdoor Rentals 30 minutes before your designated start time, where you will watch two safety videos, get into wetsuits, and depart for your tour from the launch point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Moderate physical activity is required to kayak/paddleboard and swim with the manatees.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Paddles Outdoor Rentals
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands