- See Florida wildlife in their natural environment
- Take a cruise along the Crystal River, home of the manatee
- Swim and snorkel with gentle manatees in their natural environment
- Fun for the entire family
Departure & Return
River Ventures Manatee Tour and Education Center. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your tour time.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Wetsuits are available in all sizes from toddlers (2 years old and up) to adults up to 5X
- It is advised that you have your swimsuit on underneath your clothes for a quicker check-in
- Please bring a towel and a plastic bag to hold your belongings
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children under 3 years old are not allowed on this tour. Please call for other options.
- Most travelers can participate
- Post COVID-19 Policy- We are mindful to thoroughly clean water vehicles between visitors.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY River Ventures
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Crystal River Manatee Swim in Kings Bay National Wildlife Refuge.