6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Explore our promoted experiences
Embark on an epic adventure on this Volcanoes National Park tour from Hilo. Journey into the largest and most active volcano on earth with your friendly, professional guide, and pay a visit to the Richardson Blacksand Beach. Learn about the incredible landscapes that roll out before you and gain insight into the geological and ecological implications of Mother Nature on this stunning park. See the Akatsuka Orchid Nursery, Rainbow Falls, the Mauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory and so much more on this memorable tour that hits so many of Hawaii's hot spots.
- Volcanoes National Park Adventure Tour from Hilo
- Visit one of the world's most-active volcanoes
- Experience the personalized attention of a professional guide and small group size
- Perfect for nature lovers and outdoor adventurers
Saved to wishlist!
Complimentary pick-up from Hilo Pier
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Meet us at "Pre-Arranged Pick-Up Area."
- Hilo Port
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 persons is required for booking
- At the time of booking, please provide your hotel information (this is vital to arranging your pickup
- Check the Weather forecast and prepare a rain gear if needed.
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 96 travelers
- OPERATED BY Dynamic Tour Hawaii
This experience is non-refundable and cannot be changed for any reason. If you cancel or ask for an amendment, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Volcanoes Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Volcanoes Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Volcanoes Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Volcanoes Adventure Tour from Hilo?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Volcanoes Adventure Tour from Hilo
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsBus ToursNature and WildlifePorts of Call ToursHalf-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingHiloShore Excursions - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiNature and Wildlife - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiShore Excursions - MauiBus Tours - MauiNature and Wildlife - MauiPorts of Call Tours - MauiHalf-day Tours - MauiShore Excursions - OahuBus Tours - OahuNature and Wildlife - OahuPorts of Call Tours - OahuHalf-day Tours - OahuCategory
Hilo Farmers Market Tours & TicketsHualalai Volcano Tours & TicketsWailuku River State Park Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & TicketsAkaka Falls Tours & TicketsKahaluu Beach Park Tours & TicketsPuʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsHawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours & TicketsKaʻu Coffee Mill Tours & TicketsChain of Craters Road Tours & TicketsKona Cloud Forest Sanctuary Tours & TicketsKilauea Volcano Tours & TicketsKahua Ranch Tours & TicketsKohala Coast Tours & TicketsHawi Tours & TicketsHawaiian Volcano Observatory Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsKona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & Tickets