3 hours (Approx.)
Explore our promoted experiences
Spend an evening immerse yourself in Hawaiian culture with this excursion to the Royal Kona Resort Luau. Choose your ideal time for the outing — the luau occurs four nights a week — then enjoy a shell lei greeting, a lei workshop, and an Imu ceremony with a delicious roasted pig. Sip Mai-Tais while admiring beautiful views of Kailua Bay.
- Experience Hawaiian food and culture with an evening at Royal Kona Resort
- Take advantage of flexible planning and choose a day that fits your schedule
- Enjoy a traditional Imu ceremony with a pig roasted in an underground oven
- Savor a complimentary dinner and Mai Tais while marveling at beautiful views
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Departure PointRoyal Kona Resort, 75-5852 Alii Dr, Kailua-Kona, Island of Hawaii, HI 96740-1310
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Voyagers of the Pacific Luau
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policy on sanitization is:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
What is the social distancing policy during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Admission to Voyagers of the Pacific Luau ?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Explore Similar Things to Do
Dining ExperiencesFamily-friendly Shows Dinner and ShowFood, Wine & NightlifeSightseeing Tickets & PassesShows, Concerts & SportsBig Island of HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiFamily-friendly Shows - HawaiiDinner and Show - HawaiiDining Experiences - MauiFamily-friendly Shows - MauiDinner and Show - MauiDining Experiences - OahuFamily-friendly Shows - OahuDinner and Show - OahuCategory
Banyan Drive Tours & TicketsPuako Bay Tours & TicketsKekaha Kai State Park (Kona Coast State Park) Tours & TicketsMountain Thunder Coffee Plantation Tours & TicketsKona Coffee Living History Farm Tours & TicketsOriginal King Kamehameha Statue Tours & TicketsMauna Loa Macadamia Nut Factory Tours & TicketsLiliuokalani Gardens Tours & TicketsKilauea Iki Crater Tours & TicketsHiilawe Falls Tours & TicketsRoyal Kona Coffee Center Tours & TicketsKapaau Tours & TicketsHilo Cruise Port Tours & TicketsHilo Farmers Market Tours & TicketsKeauhou Bay Tours & TicketsKailua Pier Tours & TicketsCoconut Island (Mokuola) Tours & TicketsRainbow Falls Tours & TicketsKilauea Volcano Tours & TicketsSt. Benedict's Painted Church Tours & Tickets