Explore our promoted experiences
- This bucket-list experience whisks you up to the Mauna Kea summit
- Watch the sunset from the mountaintop, and see the stars come out
- Leave all the driving to your guide with round-trip 4x4 van transit
- Warm jackets and gloves, hot drinks, and pro photographs included
Departure & Return
Grand Naniloa Hotel Hilo - a DoubleTree by Hilton, 93 Banyan Dr, Hilo, HI 96720 Pick Up Time: 3:00pm( October - February ). 3:30pm( March, August, September ). 4:00pm( April - July )
Starbucks, 69-201 Waikoloa Beach Drive #1001 K-1, Waikoloa Village, HI 96738 Pick Up Time: 3:00pm( October - February ). 3:30pm( March, August, September ). 4:00pm( April - July )
Bank of Hawaii, 74-5457 Makala Blvd Suite 102, Kailua-Kona, HI 96740 Pick Up Time: 2:20pm( October - February ). 2:50pm( March, August, September). 3:20pm( April - July )
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers under 13 years old
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawaii Island Holidays
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Filter by:Accessibility Health & Safety Inclusion/Exclusion Itinerary details Meeting & Pickup Other Pricing/Options
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms