- Skip the limitations of a guidebook and enjoy an interactive private tour
- Let your guide time your museum visit to avoid the crowds
- Get an in depth understanding of the most famous attractions in Athens
- Enjoy the intimate experience of a small group size
Departure & Return
We meet at the Acropolis metro station. Locate the metro sign that says " Akropoli". Your guide will have a signboard that says " Walks In Europe"
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Walks In Europe
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.