Beacon Hill Park
Sheer natural beauty is just the start of the appeal of of Beacon Hill Park, which sprawls across the southern edge of Victoria, British Columbia. It’s a popular spot for locals and visitors alike, with a petting zoo, splash parks, playgrounds, sports fields, seemingly endless footpaths, and one of the tallest totem poles in the world.
Tours and tickets to Experience Beacon Hill Park
Should I book Beacon Hill Park tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Beacon Hill Park 2021?
What's the best way to experience Beacon Hill Park?
- Victoria Castles and Neighborhoods Bike Tour
- Private Small Group Tour of Victoria & Butchart Gardens
- Victoria City and Butchart Gardens Private Half-Day Tour
- The Ultimate Group Package Tour of Victoria
Things to do near Victoria
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Seattle
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada