Seattle’s Space Needle, one of the Pacific Northwest’s most distinctive icons, rises 605 feet (184 meters) above the city. What was the tallest structure west of the Mississippi River at the time of its construction—built for the 1962 World’s Fair—the tower features a rotating restaurant and an observation deck at 520 feet (158 meters) with 360-degree panoramic views over Seattle and its surroundings.
Tours and tickets to Experience Space Needle
What are Space Needle hours of operation?
Should I book Space Needle tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Space Needle 2021?
What's the best way to experience Space Needle?
- Seattle CityPASS
- Premier 3-Hour Seattle City Tour
- Seattle's Favorite Sightseeing and Cocktail Cruise
- City Sightseeing Seattle Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour
Things to do near Seattle
- Things to do in Washington
- Things to do in Victoria
- Things to do in Vancouver
- Things to do in Portland
- Things to do in Whistler
- Things to do in Vancouver Island
- Things to do in Calgary
- Things to do in Edmonton
- Things to do in British Columbia
- Things to do in Oregon
- Things to do in Alberta
- Things to do in Wyoming
- Things to do in Nevada