Top Savannah Food & Drink
31 results | All Savannah Tours
* A traveler said: "Brenden did a great job sharing the local history and guiding us through the restaurants and cuisine - all the while keeping us entertained with his comedic style."
* A traveler said: "We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide Country was really well prepared in case we were not able to sit down at the food spots. Really unjoyed her commentary and the great food bites."
* A traveler said: "The whole tour was great and the guides were fun. Definitely would do it again. Learned a lot about Savannah."
* A traveler said: "We had a private tour with Crystal and even though it rained, we had a great time. The places had great food and the stories about the buildings were interesting. Crystal was a great host for this tour. Would definitely do again."
* A traveler said: "Our host was outstanding! The best around and kept us feeling good, informative and appreciated. Thanks for the love!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was great and very accommodating to refund 1 who got sick before our girls trip. Thank you for that! He also has a great big personality and very engaging with our large crowd. Overall, a very fun evening and would recommend!"
* A traveler said: "Steve was a fantastic guide on this tour. He provided so much interesting history about many of the stops and other places along the way."
* A traveler said: "Good information of Savannah's history. Amazing Trolly tour, Chris was great. The boat tour was also very good."
* A traveler said: "Row?Ro? Not sure how to Spell my tour Guides name. It was very informative, delicious and a very highlight of my trip."
* A traveler said: "It was a great experience, the guide “Brenda” so knowledge of the Savannah history and it was easy to ask questions. So glad we chose the enclosed 360 view, because it started to rain half way into the tour, would recommend this tour for first timers to Savannah."
* A traveler said: "We enjoyed the tour and experience Savannah by bike! Dee is nice and knowledgeable and makes it fun and interesting! Thank you for a great Savannah Bike tour!"
* A traveler said: "Let me just start by say…… Heyyyy queens lol 😉 we had a blast J Dev was awesome and so was her sister. We laugh so hard these ladies were a flipping blast. Have you ever seen a queen do the splits in 👠 well we did it was fabulous YES GIRL!"
* A traveler said: "Enjoyed this a lot. Nicole was extremely knowledgeable and passionate about what she does, and I felt this was really good value for money. Lots of fun, but honestly educational as well. A good time - the bar itself is full of atmosphere too; we stayed behind afterwards and had a few more!"
* A traveler said: "The tour was amazing and very educational. Bonnie is an expert and very knowledgeable of the history of the area. Even though it was raining and cold, the tour was a success. The places visited were unique, delicious drinks and great company. If you are in town, this is definitely a must!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour, Bonnie was very knowledgeable. We really liked the Cafe we stopped at, even went back. Would highly recommend."
* A traveler said: "This tour is worth the prince! Chris was great and very knowledgeable about the history and haunted experiences."
* A traveler said: "This tour was a great experience. Visited amazing houses, churches and town squares (parks.) Our tour guide, KT, was outstanding. So knowledgeable of history, architecture and anthropology. I highly recommend this tour."
* A traveler said: "We are avid travelers and I book interesting local tours for us. Savannah for Morons is the best we been on in quite a while. These guys are funny, fast paced, and clever while providing fun facts and serious historical info about Savannah. Looking for a new twist on a historical tour, don’t miss this tour 🤣"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Jessie was knowledgeable and fun! I enjoyed hearing the history behind the hauntings. I wanted a tour that wasn't scary. We had a great time checking local pubs also!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely stunning! I was celebrating my husband’s birthday and booked this as a surprise, he LOVED it! Definitely recommend, and if you can afford it it’s worth booking for more than just one hour"
* A traveler said: "Very knowledgeable driver. A lot if information given. Beautiful city. We enjoyed the ride. Could have stopped in some of the more scenic places, so we could get good pictures."
* A traveler said: "Had a wonderful tour! Neil was a wonderful story teller. He keeps his groups smaller which I loved. And was able to keep all of us moving through all the off the beaten path pubs."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Savannah Culinary & Cultural Walking Food Tour
- Savannah's Off-The-Beaten-Path Secret East Side Historic Walking Food Tour
- Savannah Hop-On Hop-Off Trolley Tour
- Savannah Southern Flavors Food, Pub Crawl, and History Combo Walking Tour
- Creepy Crawl Night-Time Haunted Pub Walking Tour of Savannah's Historic District
- Reynolds Square
- Gribble House Paranormal Experience
- Andrew Low House
- Factors Walk
- Owens-Thomas House
- Davenport House Museum
- Colonial Park Cemetery
- Telfair Academy
- Historic Savannah Theatre
- The Pirates’ House
- First African Baptist Church
- Madison Square
- Chippewa Square
- Telfair Museums Jepson Center
- Massie Heritage Center
- Sorrel Weed House
- Olde Pink House
- Temple Mickve Israel
- Savannah Historic District
- Ships of the Sea Maritime Museum
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Charleston
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in Greenville
- Things to do in Atlanta
- Things to do in Crystal River
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in South Carolina
- Things to do in Florida