San Antonio Tours
* A traveler said: "The boat tour with our captain Stew was amazing! Great way to view the city. The hop on hop off feature of the buses is convenient and worked well"
* A traveler said: "It was great and easy. Just walked right in and didn't have to wait. The day was perfect and the Zoo staff was friendly and helpful."
* A traveler said: "We absolutely loved the hop off and on double decker bus and the river boat tour! Definitely worth it."
* A traveler said: "We were only in San Antonio for 2 days so this tour was a great way to take in as much of the historic city as we could in just 1 day. Alex G was our tour guide and he was fantastic and very knowledgeable. A Highly recommended tour."
* A traveler said: "The tour bus is a must as it shows you a great snapshot of the city and places to visit. If you stay on the bus for the whole trip it’s only about an hour long but you can hop on n off around the whole loop. The buckhorn saloon is a great place for anyone, a must see. Our family really enjoyed the boat tour as well because enough get to see the riverwalk and we used it to plan out our walk for the evening. We’re headed to tower of America’s today. All in all a fantastic package!"
* A traveler said: "Alamo history, river walk, mission houses, Saint Fernando church with soldier remains, historic market square with independence celebration"
* A traveler said: "Matt was a great guide on my solo trip through the wine country and Fredericksburg. Listening to stories of San Antonio’s history, history of Texas wine and a few laughs at the wineries we visited made for a fun day. Thanks Matt!"
* A traveler said: "Domingo did an excellent job bringing the knowledge of the Missions to life. Our tour was such a memorable experience."
* A traveler said: "I think the narrator was the best ever. Me and my girl really enjoyed his presentation and it was best ever. He should be paid well. He loves his job and very very funny and shared a wealth of information. I might go back again it was so good."
* A traveler said: "It was easy to find the Hop. Everywhere we went was great. Except, the tower thing. No inside elevators, I hate heights."
* A traveler said: "Jose was an awesome guide. Best wat to see San Antonio is on a Segway with a knowledgeable guide! Beautiful city"
* A traveler said: "Emily was a wonderful tour guide. All the food we sampled was delicious. In addition to the food we were given a little history of the places."
* A traveler said: "I was impressed with how customer service rep handled the phone call. I spoke to different agents on differ t days and both were accommodating."
* A traveler said: "It was entertaining and informative. Our group enjoyed the experience!!! A lot of walking and no restroom breaks so be prepared by wearing comfortable shoes and use the restroom before your."
* A traveler said: "Pick a good weathered day. I went end of May and missed the rain and caught a sunny humid 80s but windy day. Chill on top enjoy the sun and find the places you want to come back to. I’d take a full ride first then stay on and get off at the stops you want. Great way to see the city especially with a family and for cheap!"
* A traveler said: "Great tour and nice getaway from the city. Brandy was an excellent tour guide and native of San Antonio. Nice countryside and two great stops."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time with our guide Joseph ! Would highly recommend so much more of San Antonio than we expected .Our first time on a Segway. We will definitely do it again !"
* A traveler said: "Specific takeaways: LBJ’s contributions to education originating from that one room schoolhouse, Jose’s ability to read the group and personalize the tour, the charm of Luchenbach, value of farmers in our nation’s history"
* A traveler said: "Domingo the tour guide, made our trip especially nice as he was very friendly and informative. You find out so many more facts about LBJ when you go on a tour than if you would have went by yourself."
* A traveler said: "The tour of missions to Pearl’s was excellent. I highly recommend taking this tour. Micheal was a outstanding tour guide! His knowledge of history was amazing and after visiting San Antonio several times, this tour really gave us more understanding of the history of San Antonio"
* A traveler said: "We loved the whole thing. The rodeo was great and dancing was so much fun. We will definitely be back"
* A traveler said: "Lee was great. Very engaging and interesting. He was able to personalize it for everyone in the group."
* A traveler said: "Great guide he was amazing, we got rained on a bit but it didn’t hurt our fun. The construction and detours wer sucky though"
* A traveler said: "Love it great kids really liked it the people were nice an very helpful that worked there . My kids are teenagers an they loved it too"
Frequently Asked Questions
- Natural Bridge Caverns
- King William Historic District
- Battle For Texas: The Experience
- Alamo IMAX Theatre
- San Antonio Museum of Art (SAMA)
- Mission San José
- Institute of Texan Cultures (ITC)
- Hard Rock Cafe San Antonio
- Buckhorn Saloon & Museum
- Bexar County Courthouse
- La Villita Historic Arts Village
- Mission Concepción
- Hemisfair Park
- San Fernando Cathedral
- Brackenridge Park
- Japanese Tea Garden
- San Antonio Aquarium
- San Antonio Mission Trail
- Morgan's Wonderland
- San Antonio River Walk (Paseo Del Rio)
- The Alamo
- The Guenther House
- Tower of the Americas
- San Antonio Zoo
- Spanish Governor's Palace
- San Antonio Historic Market Square
- Things to do in Texas
- Things to do in Houston
- Things to do in Galveston
- Things to do in South Padre Island
- Things to do in Dallas
- Things to do in Monterrey
- Things to do in New Orleans
- Things to do in Branson
- Things to do in Albuquerque
- Things to do in Louisiana
- Things to do in New Mexico
- Things to do in Missouri
- Things to do in Central Mexico