Top Padua Audio Guides
Saved to wishlist!
How to Get Around
Tours, Sightseeing & Cruises
Art & Culture
Private Sightseeing Tours
Hop on Hop Off Buses
Tours by Duration
Mountain Bike Tours
Arts & Design
On the Ground
4 results | All Padua Tours
I am a native and proud Paduan. You will discover the true spirit of my amazing hometown and understand why free-thinkers and rule-breakers of the past, changed the approach both in science and religion...
Experience the ideal overview of Padua on this hop-on hop-off bus ticket, valid for 24 hours. Enjoy the ease of stopping near the city's main attractions so you can explore further on foot. Get back on the next bus when you want to continue the route. Listen to the available audio commentary to learn about the sights you're passing along the way.
Are you looking for a way to see the city of St Anthony without joining a tour group? Explore Padua at your own pace with this affordable audio tour. • See Torre dell'Orologio, one of the most beautiful clock towers ever built, in Piazza dei Signori and the stumbling stones in the Jewish ghetto • Hear from producer Mariacristina Pozza who’s been guiding tours in the region for over 25 years • Do it all in an hour or linger at stops along the way with complete control over when you start and finish • Get unlimited use before your booking date and after it • Use the virtual tour option at home Once you’ve booked, you’ll receive a ticket with instructions and a unique code listed under “Before You Go”. Then simply install the VoiceMap app and enter your code. The app displays directions to the starting point, and when you’re in the right place, just pop in your headphones and tap start. VoiceMap has automatic GPS playback, with turn-by-turn directions. It also works offline.
Experience a bike ride through the Euganean Hills. Riding our bikes you will reach Villa dei Vescovi, a sixteenth-century Venetian Villa, which stands on Colle Solone and was the holiday destination of the high prelates of Padua. On arrival you will be enchanted by the harmonious way in which the villa blends into the surrounding bucolic landscape and you can enjoy a picnic in the villa's charming garden. You can bring your own picnic or request a basket for your bucolic lunch from the Villa Vescovi bistro (extra charge to be paid on site depending on which one you choose).
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the best Audio Guides in Padua?
The best Audio Guides in Padua according to Viator travelers are:
What Audio Guides in Padua are taking additional safety precautions?
Popular on Viator
- Statue of Liberty Tours and Tickets
- The White House Tours and Tickets
- Antelope Canyon Tours and Tickets
- Hoover Dam Tours and Tickets
- Alcatraz Tours and Tickets
- Stonehenge Tours and Tickets
- Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum Tours and Tickets
- Beverly Hills Tours and Tickets
- Colosseum Tours and Tickets
- Washington Monument Tours and Tickets
- San Diego Zoo Tours and Tickets
- Space Needle Tours and Tickets
- Eiffel Tower Tours and Tickets
- Pearl Harbor National Memorial Tours and Tickets
- Empire State Building Tours and Tickets
- Art Institute of Chicago Tours and Tickets
- Aquarium of the Pacific Tours and Tickets
- Blue Lagoon Tours and Tickets
- Burj Khalifa Tours and Tickets
- Metropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours and Tickets