Statue of Liberty
Guarding the entrance to New York Harbor on Liberty Island, the 305-foot (93-meter) Statue of Liberty came to the United States as a gift from France to commemorate the 100-year anniversary of the signing of the Declaration of Independence. Lady Liberty has been a symbol of democracy and hope for NYC and the US since 1886. Together with neighboring Ellis Island, the Statue of Liberty National Monument is administered by the National Park Service.
Ways to experience Statue of Liberty
Browse. Filter. Book.
What are Statue of Liberty hours of operation?
Should I book Statue of Liberty tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Statue of Liberty 2020?
What's the best way to experience Statue of Liberty?
- Skip-Line Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island Tour + Pedestal Ticket Upgrade
- Small-Group Early-Access Statue of Liberty Tour and Ellis Island
- Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Ticket
- Statue of Liberty Monument, 9/11 Memorial and Wall Street Tour
Things to do near New York City
- Things to do in New York
- Things to do in Delphi
- Things to do in Brooklyn
- Things to do in Newark
- Things to do in Long Island
- Things to do in New Haven
- Things to do in Philadelphia
- Things to do in Amboseli National Park
- Things to do in Baltimore
- Things to do in Boston
- Things to do in Washington DC
- Things to do in Niagara Falls & Around
- Things to do in Montreal
- Things to do in New Jersey
- Things to do in Connecticut