Top Miami Tickets & Passes
26 results | All Miami Tours
* A traveler said: "Awesome package deal! By purchasing this pass the buyer ends up with a very nice discount compared to buying tickets individually. If you make the purchase be sure to print the guide and read the fine print as one of our items had only one time slot available for the explorer pass holders and we didn't notice that prior to."
* A traveler said: "Everyone was so very nice and knowledgeable of each animal I had questions with. The park was very clean and large enough for social distancing. The food was very tasty and I enjoyed myself to the max. Thank you so very much for a wonderful birthday experience."
* A traveler said: "This is the first real vacation my family has taken in the past 15 years, and I would recommend this card to everyone. The only problem we ran into was not enough hours in the day to do all the things we wanted to do that were available with this card. Worth every penny!"
* A traveler said: "From the time I bought the sightseeing passes until the end of our exciting day - everything was done so smoothly. We had such a fun day. We did such exciting, fun and entertaining activities. We would definitely recommend others to buy these tickets and do the pick 3 activities in Miami. Cant wait to do this in another State."
* A traveler said: "Our tour guide Tamara was incredibly welcoming and thorough. The driver was great, we felt very safe with hime behind the wheel. Definitely recommend the tour, we had a great time!"
* A traveler said: "It a very cool museum. A lot of info and memorabilia detailing the history of graffiti art. If you’re an art lover, this is definitely worth checking out."
* A traveler said: "We had one alligator circling our boat and two others were coming over then one engaged the one by the boat and they fight then the one backed up and the other one stayed circling the boat there was a couple of turtles right there by the boat as well it’s very fun very very fun trip we enjoyed it a lot!"
* A traveler said: "Way better than i ecpected , it was organized very well. From pick up to drop off it was all perfect ."
* A traveler said: "We had a great tour! Our tour guide was Ivory and was fantastic! Giving us a lot of information about the area, street art history and taking time to explain many details. Highly recommended!"
* A traveler said: "Greenest area, piece of Cuba, and street art district was an excellently , educational and enlightening experience 😀. Are tour guide Jose was excellent and very knowledgeable. Really enjoyed the whole experience."
* A traveler said: "The tour guide was super friendly and soo was the bar tender. I didn’t feel crowded or unsafe. I will do it again! Thank you!"
* A traveler said: "This trip was so worth it. The instructor and classes were awesome. The Sisters all had. Great time and the event was more than we anticipated. Would definitely do this one again on the next trip to Miami. Good Times!!!"
* A traveler said: "Beautiful place. Chose not to visit the gardens as weather was too hot and humid for us, but spent more time, then, looking carefully at the lovely artifacts and the view of the bay also in the great lunch and gift shop."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Vizcaya Museum and Gardens
- Mango's Tropical Café
- Bass Museum of Art
- Miami Cruise Port (PortMiami)
- Dolphin Mall
- Coconut Grove
- Oleta River State Park
- Jungle Island
- Homestead-Miami Speedway
- Miami Beach Botanical Garden
- Coral Castle Museum
- New World Center
- Key Biscayne
- Wynwood Walls
- Miami Children's Museum
- Pérez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
- World Erotic Art Museum (WEAM)
- Bal Harbour
- Rickenbacker Trail
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Boca Raton
- Things to do in Everglades National Park
- Things to do in West Palm Beach
- Things to do in Naples
- Things to do in Freeport
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Key West
- Things to do in Cocoa Beach
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Cape Canaveral
- Things to do in Nassau
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island
- Things to do in New Providence Island