Top Kauai Tickets & Passes
13 results | All Kauai Tours
* A traveler said: "The crew was very attentive on a choppy sea day. To experience the views and the ocean up close was the best part!"
* A traveler said: "Alfredo did an awesome job preparing us. He has a sense of humor and shared lots of history! I think we had the best guide ever!"
* A traveler said: "Well maintained boat, excellent crew. Service was impeccable. Scenery breathtaking. What else can I say?"
* A traveler said: "the experience with our family will be memorable. The food was delicious and the mountains were majestic."
* A traveler said: "Our captain (Amber?), was extremely knowledgeable as were the crew! We learned so much history and Hawaiian lore last night. The food was very good as were the drinks! The crew were always available for drinks, snacks and assistance walking around the boat. Highly recommend this cruise!"
* A traveler said: "This was the highlight of our 7 days in Kauai!! The crew amazing. They made us all feel special. We laughed and had the best day ever! When we come back we’ll do the trip again and request Captain Kauai and crew Jane, Mathew and Ikina (not sure spelling). Mahalo"
* A traveler said: "My wife and I had a blast. The channel trip there and back was a little rough, but for the most part, the captain did a great job navigating and the crew was second to none. Jake was our guy and really took care of us and made sure we were having fun!"
* A traveler said: "Amazing trip with absolutely stunning views of Kauai—unavailable by any other means. Highly recommend it!"
* A traveler said: "These gardens are spectacular…..lush and plush! They are well maintained with many varieties of plants/flowers. Our guide, Sherri, was wonderful- extremely knowledgeable about all aspects of the gardens. Chocolate tasting presentation was nicely done and delicious!! Would take this tour again on a future trip to Kauai."
* A traveler said: "Fantastic. See the entire island by air. The staff is very knowledgeable. See the canyons, cliffs, waterfalls and populated areas."
* A traveler said: "Great captain and crew. They went above and beyond to assist the passengers. Beautiful views. Be prepared to get wet and encounters big waves on the Na Pali coast."
* A traveler said: "We had no idea we were not doing the Laua Dinner (buffet style) but doing a four course dinner at the Gaylord, then the Laua show. The Dinner was absolutely wonderful and all the Staff at the Gaylord were exceptional! I would highly recommend this for anyone."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Fern Grotto
- Kilohana Plantation
- Kauai Museum
- Kokee Natural History Museum
- Kauai Coffee Company
- Kauai Cruise Port
- Opaekaa Falls
- Old Koloa Town
- Anini Beach
- Waioli Mission House
- Spouting Horn
- Polihale State Park
- Mt. Waialeale
- Huleia National Wildlife Refuge
- Russian Fort Elizabeth State Historical Park
- Kilauea Point National Wildlife Refuge
- Kalalau Lookout
- Makua Beach (Tunnels Beach)
- Koke'e State Park