Things to Do on Kauai This Fall
Fall is a fantastic time to visit Kauai, when the summer crowds have gone home and many hotels feature off-season discounts. As long as you're prepared for some rain, an abundance of outdoor adventures await—by land, sea, and air. Here are our top picks for Kauai in autumn.
- Swim among tropical fish and sea turtles on a Na Pali Coast snorkeling cruise.
- Bike, hike, or drive through Waimea Canyon—known as the Grand Canyon of the Pacific.
- Hang on and let loose during a zipline adventure in Poipu or Koloa.
- For the very best views of the Garden Isle, book a memorable sightseeing flight.
- Hike to hidden waterfalls tucked among Kauai’s lush jungle trails.
- Visit famous filming locations from Jurassic Park and other hits on a Kauai movie tour.
- Kayak down the Wailua River, considered sacred by native Hawaiians.
- Join an island party and feast at a traditional luau dinner.
- Catch a Hawaiian sunset from the water on a romantic sunset catamaran cruise.