Crystal River Tours
* A traveler said: "It was a good time. Captain Ron and the young woman (I forget her name) we’re great, and I highly recommend them."
* A traveler said: "The captains were awesome with our experience. They helped us get as close as we possibly could. My wife had an amazing day for her birthday."
* A traveler said: "This was one of the coolest things I have ever done ! I would 100% recommend ! Jake and Ryan were awesome !! Summer is not the best time to find a manatee but they made sure we found not only one but three to observe! Everything is provided including googles/snorkel wetsuit and water ! Such a cool experience ! Major thanks to Jake and Ryan!"
* A traveler said: "My best friend and I had a great experience. The company does a great job being respectful to these animals."
* A traveler said: "Wonderful experience loved seeing how close and kissy the manatees were! 2 in our party received kisses and we all were rubbed by them. Dan and Ed were great and a lot of fun"
* A traveler said: "Just a very nice trip around the bay with much history involved. Decent price to get out on the water"
* A traveler said: "Our captain and water guide were full of knowledge and made this experience very memorable. My children had a great time."
* A traveler said: "Beautiful springs. Our guide, Conner was super friendly and knowledgeable. You can see everything through the clear boats!"
* A traveler said: "It was a super fun excursion and Alex was a great guide. The water at three sisters springs was crystal clear and great for snorkeling."
* A traveler said: "So! Much! Fun! Lindsey M. and Capt. Peter are the best. They make a great team and were easily able to find manatees for us to enjoy. The manatees were happy to see us, too! Great experience! I do recommend doing a VIP/private tour. That is what we did. There is a lot more room on the boat and more space to enjoy the manatees. The manatees seem to enjoy it more as well."
* A traveler said: "Liz, our guide, was very personable and knowledgeable… Our Captain Ross was also very experienced .. he knew where to look for the manatees.. We had so much fun and are referring others to enjoy the experience with the manatees.."
* A traveler said: "We had a great time. Kayak was clean and comfortable and held up our fat butts out of the water. Would go back again."
* A traveler said: "Tom Markey was an awesome boat captain and guide! Very knowledgeable about the area and wildlife! We had an awesome time!"
* A traveler said: "It was absolutely wonderful experience. Wendy and John were so nice! They made more than enough to make our trip unforgettable. We love it. We had very good time! Would recommend this trips to others."
* A traveler said: "This was something my daughter and girlfriend had always wanted to do. Was a great experience. We saw a lot on manatees. The water was cold but the tour people said the colder the better. The boat driver and guide were fantastic!"
* A traveler said: "Our guide Hunter was great and the dock staff and shop staff were helpful! We swam with some manatee which was our goal! Thank you!!"
* A traveler said: "This was amazing!! The little manatee was so inquisitive and playful!! Austin did an excellent job finding and conducting our viewing experience. Captain Tom, thank you!! You are very knowledgeable and I enjoyed hearing your joke as and stories."
Frequently Asked Questions
- Things to do in Florida
- Things to do in Gainesville
- Things to do in Clearwater
- Things to do in Tampa
- Things to do in Orlando
- Things to do in St Petersburg
- Things to do in Daytona Beach
- Things to do in St Augustine
- Things to do in Sarasota
- Things to do in Jacksonville
- Things to do in Fort Myers
- Things to do in Savannah
- Things to do in Fort Lauderdale
- Things to do in Georgia
- Things to do in Grand Bahama Island