Kona Coffee Living History Farm
82-6199 Mamalahoa Hwy, Captain Cook, Hawaii, 96750
Most tours are self-guided, though there are also occasional guided tours with lively, costumed interpreters.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What are the nearest attractions to Kona Coffee Living History Farm?
What else should I know about attractions in Big Island of Hawaii?
As well as visiting the Kona Coffee Living History Farm, check out these trip ideas to make the most of your visit:
- Kealakekua Bay
- Captain Cook Monument
- Royal Kona Coffee Center
- St. Benedict's Painted Church
- Honaunau Bay
- Puʻuhonua o Honaunau National Historical Park
- Keauhou Bay
- Kahaluu Beach Park
- Hulihee Palace
- Kona (Kailua Bay) Cruise Port
- Kona (Kailua-Kona)
- Hilo Cruise Port
- Kailua Pier
- Mountain Thunder Coffee Plantation
- Kona Cloud Forest Sanctuary
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer