Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden
Along the Big Island’s lush Hamakua Coast, the Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden is a nonprofit, rain forest nature preserve promoting education and ecology. The beautifully maintained living museum hosts thousands of native Hawaiian and international plant species, plus a variety of wildlife including birds, crabs, mongooses, and geckos.
Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden Tours and Activities
Should I book Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden 2021?
What's the best way to experience Hawaii Tropical Botanical Garden ?
- Big Island Photo Tour: Waterfalls and Tropical Botanical Garden
- Big Island Adventure Bundle: 5 Epic Audio Driving Tours
- Big Island - North Island Jungle Driving Tour
- Private Jeep Tour of the Hamakua Coast
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer