Crater Rim Drive
The Crater Rim Drive is an 11-mile (17.7-kilometer) route encircling the active Kilauea volcano in Hawaii Volcanoes National Park. The road takes you past Kilauea’s summit caldera and large pit crater. Along the way, you’ll find museums, a lodge, lava tubes, numerous overlooks, and trails to explore deeper into the park’s environment.
Crater Rim Drive Tours and Activities
Should I book Crater Rim Drive tickets in advance?
How much does it cost to visit Crater Rim Drive 2021?
Things to do near Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Get Off the Beaten Path on the Big Island of Hawaii
- How to Spend 3 Days on the Big Island
- How to Spend 1 Day on the Big Island
- Where to Stay on the Big Island of Hawaii
- Don't Miss These Must-Do Activities on the Big Island of Hawaii
- First-Timers Guide to the Big Island of Hawaii
- Things to Do on the Big Island of Hawaii This Summer